The Siena School, grades 4-12, is entering its 13th year, with an expanding enrollment. The school serves bright college-bound students with mild to moderate language-based learning differences, such as dyslexia. Experience working with students with learning differences preferred. The school is seeking to fill the following positions:
The school is looking for a middle school Reading teacher to work as part of Siena's reading team. Candidates must have training/certifications in these preferred reading methods (eg.,Orton-Gillingham, Phonographix, and Wilson). Experience working with students with learning differences preferred. This part time position (35 hours a week from 8:30am-3:30pm) offers full time benefits.
High School Math Teacher
The school is adding a new position and seeks a high school math teacher.
- Demonstrated career interest in education
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic track record
Salary based on experience
Marketing and Communications Associate
The Marketing and Communications Associate will be part of a team responsible for admission, recruitment, and marketing--specifically digital advertising, social media, graphic design, video, photography, and copywriting.
This position would be asked to:
- Design and manage content for various school print and digital materialsConsistently and effectively represent Siena on social media platforms
- Analyze data generated from the performance of social media posts and suggest/apply new strategies as needed
- Create and manage content for Siena’s website and blog
- Manage and coordinate content provided for a weekly e-newsletter for parents
- Create content for important email announcements
- Act as the school reporter, seeking out stories, videos, testimonials, etc. from teachers, students and staff that showcase our educational excellence
- Assist the Director of Admissions and Marketing with brand management and guideline enforcement
- Work with faculty and staff to produce, manage and brand materials (digital and print collateral, slide decks, videos, etc.)
- Attend occasional evening and weekend events (e.g. graduation, school fairs)
- Perform additional duties as required
- Up-to-date experience with industry leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop; video editing; basic website content management systems)
- Knowledge of email marketing applications (iContact, Constant Contact, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Experience working within popular social media platforms
- Photo/video production experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Background working in an education environment is preferred
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS is preferred but not required
- This 12-month position will require some occasional non-traditional work hours, including evening and weekend events.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary $42,000-$50,000, depending on experience.
- Additional Salary Information: Health and dental benefits, vacation, holiday pay
- Qualified candidates are invited to submit resumes and portfolios of past work (PDF or URL) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Siena School seeks substitute teachers to assist with daily teaching requirements on an as-needed basis.
The school serves bright college-bound students with mild to moderate language-based learning differences, such as dyslexia. Experience working with students with learning differences preferred.
If interested in applying for these positions, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com